[Ohrrpgce] H codename?

Simon Bradley neworiginal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 06:44:21 PDT 2020

I never actually left the mailing list, for some reason. It was interesting
to keep an eye on developments even though I am way out of touch. I haven't
had a decent PC at home for over a decade, but I do now have one again, so
maybe I should think about a return.

I don't mind Hurdygurdy, although it will always remind me of the Butthole
Surfers cover of the Donovan song Hurdy Gurdy Man. I quite like the sound
of Hullabaloo.