[Ohrrpgce] H codename?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:30:03 PDT 2020

Well, must Hróðvitnir be excluded? As a bit of a prank :) I'm more
concerned that I can't pronounce it :)
(Aside, I hear Fenrir has finished Vikings and is just working through
changes based on playtester feedback.)

I... hadn't actually properly looked into what kind of instrument hurdy
gurdys are. They're awesome! Would the spelling "hurdy-gurdy" be acceptable?