[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11880 Slice collections can be named; add SliceCollectionContext for collectio

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:46:18 PDT 2020

I gave in and used VAR for the first time in this commit, which is like DIM
but the type is inferred rather than explicit:
  VAR context = NEW SliceCollectionContext
I had been avoiding it in the name of consistency. Will this be the
beginning of a flood? I think I'll stick to DIM except where it's just too
verbose, especially when using NEW.