[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11559 Cmpatpage-using menus could stop painting the screen if they called a no

Sat Jan 11 07:41:40 PST 2020

teeemcee
2020-01-11 07:41:40 -0800 (Sat, 11 Jan 2020)
544
Cmpatpage-using menus could stop painting the screen if they called a non-compatpage menu like sliceedit

That's because menus using compatpage, drawing to a view (sub-rect) of vpage,
but still need to "setvispage vpage". This only works if vpage doesn't change.
So 50% chance of the screen no longer updating.

For example this happened when pressing F8 (edit slices) inside the Buy menu.

Actually I only fixed the problem in menus which call push_and_reset_gfxio_state,
which includes slice_editor. I don't know whether this misses anything.
---
U   wip/common.rbas