[Ohrrpgce] Mac builds and SDL frameworks

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:53:03 PST 2020

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 at 12:20, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com> wrote:

> I never got the email for my svn commit adding 64 bit builds of oggenc and
> madplay, so I'll just reply here:

I'm so confused... I never got that email, apparently because it didn't
happen! I don't have that commit anymore, even on a git branch, and I don't
have the tar file either. It's probably still on my Mac VM, which I don't
have access to right now.

Someone just reported to me that they can't import .mp3s on Mac OS 10.15.