[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11608 Change frame_draw args: add DrawOptions, remove scale and write_mask.

Mon Feb 17 01:27:17 PST 2020

teeemcee
2020-02-17 01:27:16 -0800 (Mon, 17 Feb 2020)
605
Change frame_draw args: add DrawOptions, remove scale and write_mask.

Does NOT compile: all frame_draw calls updated in the next commit, for clarity.

DrawOptions is passed through to gfx_surfaceCopy (where it's currently ignored)
and blitohr{scaled,}.

There are many additional drawing options I want to add for things like
transparency, blending mode, color modulation, zoom, and rotation. Tacking
all these onto frame_draw would be ridiculous, and they get forwarded to a
dozen different functions, which would be painful to update.
I decided to leave 'trans' as its own arg, since it's heavily used.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi
U   wip/backends.bas