[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12132 Add a Jenkinsfile that can build and upload a nightly wip linux 64bit bu

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Dec 20 14:05:36 PST 2020

This is still pretty minimal, but I think it will be a good base for me to
build upon.

Right now it only does 64 bit linux, but I plan to add the other platforms
to the same file, hopefully with some checkbox parameterization so they all
build by default but you can easily select to build just one if you need to.