[Ohrrpgce] Global NPCs

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Aug 30 18:35:58 PDT 2020

Yeah, it was a bit bigger than I expected too. I am really happy to have
it. I hope to use it a lot

I think multiple global NPC pools might still be nice, I just didn't see it
as a priority. I figured it was better to get pool 1 well-tested first.

If you wish to shorten the constants, please do, I have no objection.