[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11965 Remove various unnecessary CASTs now that fbc doesn't warn about implici

Sat Aug 22 09:25:56 PDT 2020

teeemcee
2020-08-22 09:25:56 -0700 (Sat, 22 Aug 2020)
308
Remove various unnecessary CASTs now that fbc doesn't warn about implicit casts as much.

In particular I'm very happy it no longer complains about down-casting to a
parent class, eg from SimpleMenuItem ptr to BasicMenuItem ptr.

I have no idea when this changed, but I'm using a post-1.07 FB build from git.
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/customsubs.rbas
U   wip/drawing.bas