[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10966 Add "Map joystick controls to keyboard keys for scripts" bit, on by defa

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Apr 26 14:48:12 PDT 2020

I just now noticed that this bit breaks a few of the keyboard controls for
Don't Eat Soap.

Possibly a result of having manual scripting that checks both joysticks and
keyboard keys and now some of those checks return true twice for a keyboard
key.

Not a big deal, I'm sure it will be an easy fix, I just wanted to mention
it in case we run across any other similar issues with old games that
scripted for joystick support.

---
James Paige