[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11772 Whoops, due to an FB bug you can't pass around curmasterpal() outside al

Sun Apr 26 07:06:11 PDT 2020

teeemcee
2020-04-26 07:06:10 -0700 (Sun, 26 Apr 2020)
425
Whoops, due to an FB bug you can't pass around curmasterpal() outside allmodex.bas!

Revert part of the last commit to fix crashes.

Since curmasterpal is a static array, when "curmasterpal()" is passed to a sub
FB creates temp array descriptor to pass. But this only works inside
allmodex.bas, in other modules an invalid blank descriptor is used.
I assumed that bug is well known but I couldn't find it in FB's bugtrackers.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/slices.bas