[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11694 Reserve party heroes now have slices too, parented to the Reserve slice

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:08:52 PDT 2020

Yes! I added this to be possibly used for kylekrack's pixelwalker. (This
was not part of my gorgonzola plans, I started on it thinking the hero
slice swapping would be a trivial fix, not an odyssey!) It fits into the
general plan for closely associating hero slices and heroes (etc), for
example "put slice" on a hero slice ought to work like "put hero".

I think I should also move slices for active heroes to Reserve when the
caterpillar is disabled. That is the proper place for them, just wondering
whether it's a backcompat problem. I can't think of a reason you would
access those slices if they're hidden, and they still exist anyway.