[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11680 gfx_fb: fix some broken keys only on Windows by calling winapi GetKeySta

Sat Apr 4 05:23:12 PDT 2020

teeemcee
2020-04-04 05:23:11 -0700 (Sat, 04 Apr 2020)
330
gfx_fb: fix some broken keys only on Windows by calling winapi GetKeyState

Actually the whole numpad is busted in fbgfx but I couldn't be bothered fixing
them all.  I only fixed numlock, numpad5, printscreen, and scrolllock, and a
partial fix for pause (it misses most keypresses).

All these keys are still broken on other OSes.
---
U   wip/gfx_fb.bas