[Ohrrpgce] Mac build break (and Android stuff)

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Sep 11 02:43:03 PDT 2019

I noticed today that the Mac builds have been broken for a little while:

os_unix.c:456:20: warning: implicitly declaring library function 'alloca'
with type 'void *(unsigned long)' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
        char *writefile = alloca(strlen(name->data) + 8 + 1);
                          ^
os_unix.c:456:20: note: include the header <stdlib.h> or explicitly provide
a declaration for 'alloca'
2 warnings and 10 errors generated.
scons: *** [build/os_unix.o] Error 1

I know the Android nightlies aren't working right now, but that is just
because I haven't finished updating the VM yet to use your commandergenius
fixes -- or rather, I updated the commandergenius stuff okay, but at the
same time I also switched from NDK r8d to NDK r12b and that broke
something. I am getting compile errors that still point to r8d even though
it is definitely not in the path anymore, so I have not swapped in the new
VM yet.