[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11318 Fix gh#33: couldn't import scripts on Windows if hspeak showed a warning

Tue Sep 10 20:00:13 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-09-10 20:00:13 -0700 (Tue, 10 Sep 2019)
639
Fix gh#33: couldn't import scripts on Windows if hspeak showed a warning

To my shock this has apparently *always* been a bug, since importing hss files
was implemented in Zenzizenzic >8 years ago, but noone ever complained (or at
least I didn't notice their complaints)

The reason this didn't effect Unix was because spawn_and_wait can't check the
exit code there! spawn_and_wait is a total mess, the only solution I see
is to provide our own terminal emulation, preferrably not as a separate program.

At the same time I improvemented spawn_and_wait under gfx_console: it now checks
whether safe_shell succeeded and checks the exitcode.
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/scriptedit.bas