[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11314 scons: preserve directory tree structure when copying files to android/t

Sat Sep 7 19:53:15 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-09-07 19:53:15 -0700 (Sat, 07 Sep 2019)
448
scons: preserve directory tree structure when copying files to android/tmp

Fixes android builds and ensures they won't break next time we put source
files in a new subdir.

Note: you need to update to my latest fork of the commandergenius android sdl
port to compile. We now make use of that port's builtin functionality to search
a tree for .c/.cpp files.

Also, make sure you don't have any local .c files in android/, that will break
the build.
---
U   wip/android/AndroidAppSettings.cfg
U   wip/ohrbuild.py