[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11294 Ensure standards-compliant [v]snprintf on Window, adding lib/msvcrt_comp

Sun Sep 1 08:04:26 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-09-01 08:04:25 -0700 (Sun, 01 Sep 2019)
473
Ensure standards-compliant [v]snprintf on Window, adding lib/msvcrt_compat.c

We have many [v]snprintf calls but previously only one of them had been careful
about the msvcrt brokenness. I don't think any bugs resulted, since I think
MinGW (but not MinGW-w64) redirected them to fixed versions anyway, and the
Windows build machines use MinGW, I believe.

But this affects gfx_directx too.

Also this moves towards supporting VC++ for compiling code other than
gfx_directx.
---
U   wip/SConscript
U   wip/config.bi