[Ohrrpgce] I love you all

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:21:42 PDT 2019

Fear not, the heat death of the universe is still a long way off :)
Thank you for your kind words! It's a pleasure for me too, to be an enabler.
You'll be pleased to know that Christmas is soon (honestly this time!),
we're just in the the process of fixing new bugs and omissions.
(Since the other bugs you reported have already been present forever they
aren't a priority at the moment but I wanted to have another look after the
release.)
Also, I realise that I forgot to reply to the set of battle system
suggestions you made on sourceforge.