[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2043 CTRL key functioning as ENTER key

Santino Labbate santinolabbate at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 25 20:23:51 PDT 2019

I've tried to use it as a traditional modifier to other key presses and always assumed it was a bug that it acted like a "use" key. CTRL is also a popular hotkey for chat programs like venrilo or discord.

Well, sorry about that. I guess this thread should be a feature request along the lines that you suggested: to be able to disable the CTRL key for "using" (or even a custom keymap).

---

** [bugs:#2043] CTRL key functioning as ENTER key**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Created:** Tue Mar 26, 2019 02:19 AM UTC by Santino Labbate
**Last Updated:** Tue Mar 26, 2019 03:09 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Pressing the CTRL key does everything that the ENTER key does.

For example, when facing a "use" activated NPC, the CTRL key will activate it. The CTRL key will also advance text boxes, select menu items, etc. It's acted as such on every Windows operating system I've ever used, but there's still a chance I could be crazy...

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/