[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11051 Convert 'zstring ptr' args of error-reporting functions to 'const zstrin

Sat Mar 23 01:03:07 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-03-23 01:03:07 -0700 (Sat, 23 Mar 2019)
321
Convert 'zstring ptr' args of error-reporting functions to 'const zstring ptr', for consistency with C versions of these declarations

But I'm not planning to use const zstring ptr in general. In my experience (in
C++), getting constness right is a big time sink and pain with very little
chance of catching an actual bug
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/common_base.bas