[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11033 Recompile CrashRpt (both dll and exe) statically linked to VC++ runtime

Mon Mar 11 05:49:19 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-03-11 05:49:18 -0700 (Mon, 11 Mar 2019)
492
Recompile CrashRpt (both dll and exe) statically linked to VC++ runtime libraries

One person complained about getting a "MSVCP100.dll missing" error when starting
Custom. Which surprises me, I thought that by loading the .dll using
LoadLibrary, LoadLibrary would simply fail instead of bothering the user. I
think I've seen it silently fail due to a missing .dll.

This unfortunately adds another 180kB to the zipped download size of the full
engine, but it doesn't affect distributed games.
---
U   wip/support/CrashRpt1403.dll
U   wip/support/CrashSender1403.exe