[Ohrrpgce] Android build problem

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Mar 10 11:15:22 PDT 2019

For the past week the Android build has been broken as a consequence of me
finally checking in the change to increase minSdkVersion without alos
installing the needed SDK package on the nightly build machine.

However, when I went to fix that today I realized there is a new build
failure on Android that happens first:

jni/../jni/application/ohrrpgce/tmp/surface.cpp: In function 'int
gfx_surfaceCreatePixelsView_SW(void*, int, int, int, SurfaceFormat,
Surface**)':
jni/../jni/application/ohrrpgce/tmp/surface.cpp:99:2: sorry, unimplemented:
non-trivial designated initializers not supported
make: *** [obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/application/ohrrpgce/tmp/surface.o]
Error 1