[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11008 Don't allow reentering importscripts via F9 Global menu

Wed Mar 6 21:02:00 PST 2019

teeemcee
2019-03-06 21:02:00 -0800 (Wed, 06 Mar 2019)
396
Don't allow reentering importscripts via F9 Global menu

The Reimport Scripts option doesn't appear if you're in the middle of importing.

When you did that, you could get a BUG message from notification() being
reentered which I adjusted to allow limited reentrance of notification(),
because that wasn't itself wrong.

Aside from that, I don't know what might go wrong, but it's quite probable!
---
U   wip/cglobals.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/custom.bas