[Ohrrpgce] Fufluns released! ...

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Jul 7 08:28:51 PDT 2019

Ahoy, Ralph!

I would love to try and make the Fufluns release happen this month, and I
think I'll have some time to actually work on it.

Let's come up with a list of the absolute critical blockers.

I would define a blocker as a bug that would leave some important
functionality in Fufluns significantly broken in comparison with the same
functionality in Etheldreme.

I sent an invite to join my OHRRPGCE Asana project. Don't feel obligated if
you don't want to use it, but I have been finding it pretty handy for
listing to-do-list tasks. We can also just discuss plans here if that works
better.

---
James Paige