[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10953 Windows 95 support by default, by using Winsock 1 instead of Winsock 2.

Wed Jan 30 02:41:00 PST 2019

teeemcee
2019-01-30 02:41:00 -0800 (Wed, 30 Jan 2019)
747
Windows 95 support by default, by using Winsock 1 instead of Winsock 2.

But hspeak.exe won't run in Win95, it requires Win98+.

Also add scons win95=0 option, to use Winsock 2.

Windows 95 comes with Winsock 1, and Winsock 2 can be installed as an add-on.

Since James' build machine doesn't have the header needed for IPv6
I figured I might as well default to Winsock 1 so we can run on Win 95.
Once we actually start to use networking, IPv6 support will be more important
than Win95 support.

Also, apparently the original Win95 release shipped with the TCP/IP stack on the
CD, but it wasn't installed by default. Service release 1 has it installed by
default.  Without TCP/IP, Winsock is pretty useless today! Of course wget
won't work either.
---
U   wip/SConscript
U   wip/os_sockets.c