[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11502 plankmenu: left/right at the end of a row now wraps around

Wed Dec 25 22:10:52 PST 2019

teeemcee
2019-12-25 22:10:52 -0800 (Wed, 25 Dec 2019)
368
plankmenu: left/right at the end of a row now wraps around

Actually what it does is go to the previous/next plank in tree traversal order,
so it depends on that order being the order you expect. (In fact it was not
in the spriteset browser, so I needed to fix that).

When we expose plankmenus to users we'll probably want to have an option to
disable this behaviour.
---
U   wip/data/spriteset_browser.slice
U   wip/plankmenu.bas