[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/11289 Disable printing to stderr in showerror_internal() when compiling on Lin

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:46:26 PDT 2019

I've fixed the problem caused by our hack, for now. A better solution would
be to try to fix FB's headers so that hack isn't necessary. FB's CRT
headers are in some ways a terrible mess. Actually, I see I added that hack
back in 2010, maybe it can be removed since FB 1.04, which made
improvements to headers.

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 15:16, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> Opps! Yes, that was a bad commit message.
>
> So I suppose a better fix would be to fix the header including?
>
> ---
> James Paige
>
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 10:32 PM Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 at 14:11, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> james
>>> 2019-08-29 17:56:28 -0700 (Thu, 29 Aug 2019)