[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/11289 Disable printing to stderr in showerror_internal() when compiling on Lin

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:32:35 PDT 2019

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 at 14:11, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> james
> 2019-08-29 17:56:28 -0700 (Thu, 29 Aug 2019)
> 131
> Disable printing to stderr in showerror_internal() when compiling on Linux
> (fixes Android build breakage caused by revision 11286)

Was confused by that commit message, but I see you mean Android not Linux.
I did actually declare stderr in FB's Android headers, but it turns out the
following hack in our config.bi causes the Linux stdio.bi instead of the
Android stdio.bi to be included:

' FB's headers check for __FB_LINUX__ but are missing headers for other
unices
' as only GNU/Linux is fully supported (although I created some of the more
' important CRT headers for Darwin) so define __FB_LINUX__ so that we get
some
' headers.
#ifdef __FB_UNIX__
 #define __FB_LINUX__