[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11273 If genMaxInventory is out of range make sure we don't crash, clamp it.

Sun Aug 18 22:37:26 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-08-18 22:37:26 -0700 (Sun, 18 Aug 2019)
377
If genMaxInventory is out of range make sure we don't crash, clamp it.

I don't know whether anyone has experienced a crash this reason, but it could
happen in a corrupt .rpg.

The bug in editing genMaxInventory introduced last year and fixed in r11089
earlier this year could result in a genMaxInventory that wasn't a multiple of 3,
but not a crash-causing out-of-range value.
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/savegame.rbas