[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11142 Fix positioning of enemy target cursor in the enemy editor.

Tue Apr 30 21:55:33 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-04-30 21:55:32 -0700 (Tue, 30 Apr 2019)
332
Fix positioning of enemy target cursor in the enemy editor.

I deleted a couple lines of code in r10925 which I shouldn't have.
Anyone who has placed enemy cursors since then wasn't putting them where they thought they were.

Also, I shifted the cursor icon to the left by 3 pixels so that it actually
points at the pixel you wanted
---
U   wip/IMPORTANT-nightly.txt
U   wip/bmod.rbas