[Ohrrpgce] Setting fps via scripts

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Apr 9 02:42:45 PDT 2019

The second one is definitely what I am going for, because it can be done
very simply. The first would be good and useful, but would require a lot of
work actually making animation speeds and movement speeds support it

Fps or frame rate might be the wrong name for this command... Maybe "set
tick size in milliseconds"?

---
James Paige