[Ohrrpgce] Setting fps via scripts

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Apr 8 08:32:31 PDT 2019

I think I was hesitant about this before, but now I do really want to add
scripting commands that can change fps on the fly

The obvious use case for me is when you want to script a mini-game that
runs at a different fps than the main game, but I am sure other people will
come up with interesting ways to use it, and that is good.

I am wondering how it should work. If we had floats in plotscripting it
would be obvious, but since I want it to work with ints I am a bit unsure
which is the best interface