[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11111 Add MP meter in-battle (based on patch by Sword)

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 06:59:27 PDT 2019

I wonder whether this would be reasonable to have on by default in existing
games. My reason for having it off by default  was that the default color
might look bad, depending on the game's palette and HP bar colors. But
maybe functionality outweighs aesthetics... actually I guess the
functionality is not so great since you see MP in the spells menu.

Also nice to see Sword/SwordPlay grab the code and make changes without
knowing FB at all. He was having fun trying to get the battle UI to fit
into a smaller resolution, and found that part of the battle code easy
enough to understand and modify. I think that approachability (in
particular low complexity) is actually one of the most important things to
aim for when writing code, sometimes even higher than readability!