[Ohrrpgce] Plan for Android 8.0 target

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:59:13 PDT 2018

Changing the target SDK changes system behaviour.
According to
https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/develop/target-sdk#prenougat,
setting the target to API 24+ (Android 7.0+) might break our function to
email files. I'm not really sure, because the code calls
"FileProvider.getUriForFile"... does that count as using FileProvider
(required), or does that count as using a file:// URI (not allowed)? I
think it's probably OK, but will need testing.