[Ohrrpgce] Cron <james at breq> ~/src/ohr/wip/nightly/ohr_nightly_vm_no_mac.sh

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:51:45 PDT 2018

Great; that will be needed for release candidates :)
I think we could declare RCs in a few days. There are still a few more
items to do with .rgfx and the spriteset editor in particular which I'd
consider blockers.
I know I've been utterly failing to work on blockers, and instead doing
whatever strikes my fancy from moment to moment!

The android nightly builds are still failing with the message "ssh: Could
not resolve hostname motherhamster.org: Name or service not known"
Is its VM set up differently?
(Why have a different VM for android builds anyway?)