[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10614 Touch a file to make the nightlies work

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:47:39 PDT 2018

Oh, thanks for reminding me - we're overdue for the three-monthly release!
Unfortunately... we haven't picked a name for the H release yet, so maybe
we'll have to pull something out of the drawer, such as... let's see... I
don't think "Fufluns" ever got used, though I'm not sure I'm remembering
that far back correctly...

I would actually say that aspiration goal is rather unambitious, and would
like to do better!