[Ohrrpgce] Crufty arrowsets

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Oct 26 03:11:07 PDT 2018

I think that all sounds good to me. I think the reason I mapped all android
joystick stuff through keyboard keys is because OUYA was gamepad-only and I
wanted existing games to work even if they scripted keyval checks to the
arrow keys.

I agree that the multiple gamepad stuff should be deprecated. (I think I
might be the only person to ever use it?) As long as the stuff for the
first gamepad still works that is good enough

I like your plan for the second argument to keyval