[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10886 Fix several more mistakes in get_data_dir and finddatafile/dir

Thu Nov 22 04:19:18 PST 2018

teeemcee
2018-11-22 04:19:18 -0800 (Thu, 22 Nov 2018)
449
Fix several more mistakes in get_data_dir and finddatafile/dir

-missing SLASH meant searching settings_dir didn't work (but I don't think we
 put anything there)
-try_data_path is a macro, so can't be used in a one-line IF
-was checking for files in root directory because app_resource_dir is blank
 except on Mac
-also improved find_help_app to check /usr/share/games/ohrrpgce, since unlump
 and relump are placed there, although we don't use them
---
U   wip/common.rbas