[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10407 Fix two bugs and make it clear (in code and docs) that "import globals"

Wed May 30 09:27:34 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-05-30 09:27:34 -0700 (Wed, 30 May 2018)
678
Fix two bugs and make it clear (in code and docs) that "import globals" on an empty save reads zeroes

1) If there was still an old .sav file which didn't contain the slot that we're
   trying to use "import globals" on, and no .rsav, then nothing happened
   instead of reading globals
2) When using "import globals" on an old SAV, reading globals above 4095
   resulted in reading garbage

>From the code, it was so unclear that the reading an empty save slot read zeroes
that I thought I was implementing that behaviour, and only noticed while writing
this message that it did that all along! Important code was hidden inside
the obsolete old_loadglobalvars fallback function.
---
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml
U   wip/savegame.rbas
U   wip/scriptcommands.bas