[Ohrrpgce] The OHRRPGCE on an Intel Compute Stick

Michael Kidder mkidder at gmail.com
Thu May 17 03:54:52 PDT 2018

I use a keyboard/mouse combo with one of those tiny USB recievers, but
since it has two usb ports you can just put a regular keyboard and mouse in
there to get it to useful.

they also have a free app for android/ios called Intel Remote keyboard that
you can use to turn your phone into a keyboard and trackpad for it (you can
technically use that one on any computer, mind, that supports the 'server'
software)