[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10382 diriswriteable modified its argument!

Mon May 14 17:30:04 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-05-14 17:30:04 -0700 (Mon, 14 May 2018)
352
diriswriteable modified its argument!

It replaced "" with CURDIR.
This bug has existed for a year, since r8559. I don't know whether fixing this
bug will break anything, but any such bug-dependent code would have to have been
introduced in the last year. And there's not much code that distinguishes
between "" and CURDIR anyway, so we're probably OK.
---
U   wip/util.bas