[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10262 Fix a couple possible crashes if a menu has no selectable items. Added M

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:50:08 PDT 2018

I think there are probably more cases in which menus with no selectable
items crash or cause issues. For a start, I notice the mouse hover
highlighting is broken in such a menu.
Code which manipulates MenuStates directly tends to be quite dense, and
spread out all over the place with little consistency as to how
init_menu_state, etc, are used, and now there's a new edge case that all
that code needs to account for. It didn't occur to me that this was going
to be a problem.