[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10194 Call update_hero_pathfinding() on every tick for each hero

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Mar 27 08:17:02 PDT 2018

You will know that has happened when you see commit messages like:

[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10504 Add backcompat bit for being in the back seat
of the car while driving but my arms stretch to the front and this is
terrifying yet seems normal
[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10505 More unittests for I can feel it approaching
like a tiny evil earthquake and it sits on my chest and I cannot open my
eyes. assert(cannot breath) assert(wake up!)