[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10215 "wait for all" now also waits for pathfinding

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:45:46 PDT 2018

"npc is walking" is the same, it also returns true only for scripted
pathfinding, but not Chase (Pathfinding).
And for that matter, "npc is walking", "hero is walking", "wait for hero"
and "wait for npc" all implicitly take pathfinding to be a kind of walking
(their documentation doesn't mention pathfinding at all) but "wait for all"
implies that pathfinding doesn't count as walking.