[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10190 Implement frame/spriteset importing (press I) in new spriteset browser

Mon Mar 26 06:36:07 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-03-26 06:36:06 -0700 (Mon, 26 Mar 2018)
366
Implement frame/spriteset importing (press I) in new spriteset browser

This is only a very partial fix, as there's no support for variable frame
counts or sizes. For now this simply calls the old, unchanged, importer.
But instead of the old "fullset" method, you import/export whole spritesets
directly from the spriteset browser without entering the sprite editor.
---
U   wip/IMPORTANT-nightly.txt
U   wip/drawing.bas
U   wip/loading.bi