[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10077 Fix the bug that clobbered the tileset if you reimported scripts while e

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:01:39 PST 2018

On 8 March 2018 at 12:46, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> james
> 2018-03-07 15:46:56 -0800 (Wed, 07 Mar 2018)
> 368
> Fix the bug that clobbered the tileset if you reimported scripts while
> editing maptiles
>
> browse() clobbers screen pages 2 and 3, and it seems that the tilemap
> editor may be the
> only remaining place that relies on those pages for temporary graphics
> storage.

Actually, this is documented in allmodex.bas:

    'other vpages slots are for temporary pages
    'They are currently still used in the tileset editor, importmxs,
    'and mapedit_linkdoors.
    'Except for the first two, they're assumed to be the same size as pages
0/1.

> This fix causes browse() to save those pages before changing bit depth,
> and restores them
> after changing back.

That 32bit stuff has been there for a while, so I believe this bug also
existed in Etheldreme (so
can be documented in whatsnew)