[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10432 Workaround PulseAudio bug which causes the OHR to crash when the window

Tue Jun 19 09:41:26 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-06-19 09:41:25 -0700 (Tue, 19 Jun 2018)
446
Workaround PulseAudio bug which causes the OHR to crash when the window is resized

This happens very frequently for me and has for years. Using Helgrind, I
happened upon the apparent reason: SDL_WM_SetCaption calls into PA, and
there is a race condition in that call path. So don't call SDL_WM_SetCaption
on every resize.

Happily gfx_sdl2 doesn't have this problem. I hate how gfx_sdl.bas is filling
up with comments documenting quirks and bugs
---
U   wip/gfx_sdl.bas