[Ohrrpgce] Mac Nightly Builds temporarily disabled

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Jun 19 07:51:46 PDT 2018

I have temporarily disabled the Mac OS X nightly builds.

For the past week or so they have been failing. The VM hangs with 100% CPU
usage as soon as it starts, and the script's method of killing fails too,
so my nightly build box had 2 cores maxed out for several days in a row.

I did some research about the issue, and I think it is a VirtualBox bug
specific to the current update. Other people with the same issue were
recommending downgrading to a slightly older version of VirtualBox. I don't
have time to do that right now, so that is why I temporarily disabled it.