[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10485 Check-in map export help file, which I forgot to check-in 8 years ago!!

Fri Jul 27 09:01:12 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-07-27 09:01:11 -0700 (Fri, 27 Jul 2018)
294
Check-in map export help file, which I forgot to check-in 8 years ago!!

I'm going through a bunch of old git commits I found on my old netbook which
I never even pushed off the machine. (They're mostly garbage)
Can't believe it's been 8 years since I added that menu. I would have guessed 3...
---
A   wip/ohrhelp/input_file_export_tilemap.txt