[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10460 NextDescendent was broken for slices w/ no children. This broke lots of

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:38:52 PDT 2018

I'm currently merging some old git branches - I'm sick of finding that I
wanted to use a function which I had written but couldn't find anywhere.
This fix is 6 months old, so I don't remember the exact problem, but it had
to do with unimportant glitches when navigating between different
selectable planks, specifically, I think, the New+, etc, buttons at the top
of the thingbrowser